Top Navigation

St. John’s Morris Hall

Completion Date: 2000
Location: Little Rock, Arkansas
Architect: Andrew Hiegel

“National Register of Historic Places”

Associated Builders and Contractors Award for “Excellence in Construction, Renovation, and Restoration of a Project Over $1 Million”

This historic building was built in the 1890’s as a seminary for the Catholic Diocese. East Harding renovated the structure into class A office space for the Catholic Diocese of Little Rock.

The renovation of the 45,000 sf building required all new heating and cooling, plumbing and electrical systems throughout. All exterior windows, including numerous leaded glass windows on the front facade, were replaced or rebuilt to make the building more energy efficient. An extensive structural renovation was required for the building to satisfy modern code requirements. 10,000 sf of new space was added to provide new vertical circulation and other support facilities. The interior finishes were completely redesigned to provide a more appropriate working atmosphere for the administrative offices of the diocese.

Comments are closed.