Top Navigation

Services

East Harding offers professional construction services through a variety of contracting methods. Historically, 70% of our projects are delivered via Construction Management, while the remaining 30% of projects are delivered via General Construction.

CONSTRUCTION MANAGEMENT

Construction is the implementation of a great plan developed by an informed team of owner, architect, engineers, construction manager, and subcontractors in the critical pre-construction phase. During pre-construction, East Harding works diligently to understand and clarify your goals in relation to design, engineering and constructability.

Communication and documentation are key, with weekly team meetings during pre-construction and construction, subcontractor progress meetings and owner meetings. Each East Harding Project Superintendent is equipped with a laptop computer and cell phone. Daily logs, progress reports, a rolling three-week schedule, and progress photographs will be provided to you throughout the construction process.

GENERAL CONSTRUCTION

As a general contractor, East Harding typically becomes involved as architectural plans are more complete. As a result, we have less involvement in the pre-construction phase of planning and design. Our goal is to provide pricing and constructability review to ensure that the scope of architectural and engineering plans are complete, fully integrated and addressed through the subcontractor team. We establish an aggressive schedule and manage the project efficiently through completion.