Location: Little Rock, AR
Completion Date: November 2012
Architect: WD&D Architects
“National Register of Historic Places”
Received USGBC Green Certification
Built in 1921 in the Classical Revival style of architecture, the 5 floors, mezzanine and basement, a total of 45,750 square feet, received a thorough renovation.
The building has undergone a complete interior demolition down to exterior walls and floor slabs. A new building core was constructed to include 2 new stairs, a new passenger elevator, a new freight elevator, and new bathrooms. The first floor features a conference room for 100 people, plus offices and amenities. The mezzanine to 5th floors are programmed for professional and executive offices and support spaces. Every window was replaced to historic standard. A 4-story adjacent building was demolished for parking.