Completion Date: 2019
Location: Little Rock, Arkansas
Architect/Engineer: Anderson Engineering
The Country Club of Little Rock’s golf course bridge was constructed in the early 1900’s and was originally built with stones brought in by golfers in lieu of payment for playing on the greens. It has been used by thousands of people over the years and was in need of replacement.
East Harding Construction removed the old bridge and put in a new 120′ by 8′ self-weathering bridge with synthetic decking. Some of the stones removed from the old bridge were used to accent the new supports making it reminiscent of its predecessor while retaining some of the history that makes this golf course so special. The new structure will provide years of use for pedestrians & golf carts at low to zero cost in maintenance.