First Arkansas Bank & TrustHeadquarters & West Branch Renovations
Completion Date: 2013
Location: Jacksonville, Arkansas
Architect: WD&D Architects
Renovations for FAB&T were completed in 2013…the Main Bank in Jacksonville (38,000 sf) and the West Branch also in Jacksonville.
This was accomplished in phases while the Banks were open for business.
All three floors of the Main Bank were remodeled, including the main teller line. creating new offices for the loan and trust department, infilled a structural steel floor and added two conference rooms.
At the West Branch, we remodeled the teller and office areas, updated restrooms and revamped an area for a Call Center.
- Lots of windows for natural lighting
- Roof elements designed to minimize heat island effect and heat gain
- “Cool Roof” to keep the building cooler and resist heat collection
- Carpet tiles made from recycled backing and fibers
- High efficiency lighting and occupancy controls
- Mill Work utilized eucalyptus wood — has a fast growth rate and is a great renewable wood
The result of this and more is a healthier building environment and a reduced demand on energy and natural resources, benefiting FAB&T, its employees, and the community.