Religious Organizations

East Harding Construction has an extensive history of renovating and constructing churches of many demominations throughout Arkansas.  Our diverse team of experts takes your vision and turn it into a reality.

Munger-Wilson Chapel

University of the Ozarks

 

The Chapel was built in 1932, the oldest building on Campus.  A complete demolition and new build out for a new Center for Spiritual Development that includes offices, conference rooms, meeting rooms, a catering kitchen, lounge with a ventless fireplace and limestone surround and hearth, and the addition of two new full scale restrooms.  Electrical, mechanical, plumbing and audio/visual systems were updated for the entire building, including installation of a new 50-ton chiller, a new boiler, all new interior and exterior LED lighting, and new fan coil units throughout.  The sanctuary and the exterior of the Chapel also received major restoration attention.

Cathedral of St. Andrew

 

The Cathedral of St. Andrew has been undergoing a restoration since 2002.  The original neo-gothic design was lost over the years.  The goal was to recover these details and restore the church to its original design.  East Harding Construction assisted with the restoration of both side altars in the lower sanctuary, working in conjunction with Studio Werk, PLLC, and Norton Arts on the restoration.

 

House of Formation

Catholoic Diocese of Little Rock

 

East Harding was selected to construct a 6,000 sf residence for men who are discerning a vocation to the priesthood and for seminarians taking college courses in Little Rock.

 

The new structure includes a kitchen, meeting room/library, dining room, common area, chapel, ten student rooms with private baths and apartments for the vocations director and assistant director.

Pulaski Heights United Methodist Church

 

Phase I included a new 3-level, 66,000 sf renovation and addition providing  27 new classrooms; an indoor playroom; multi-purpose assembly hall with electronic audio-visual capabilities; 2-level parking deck with a sky-bridge connecting the buildings,.

 

Phase II included the remodel of the main building’s first floor; renovation of the Children’s Building; and an addition to the Administration Building.  An additional sky-bridge was added to connect the buildings.

 

Phase III included the addition of the “Gathering Hall” between two existing buildings, fully enclosing an open area; the addition of a sky bridge, elevator and energy-efficient windows.  The HVAC system was also replaced, all while church was in full operation.

 

 

East Harding Construction

2230 Cottondale Lane
Suite 3
Little Rock, AR.  72202
501.661.1646

info@eastharding.com

  • About Us
  • Our Approach
  • Our People
  • Sustainability
  • Safety
  • Working for Equality
  • Preconstruction Services
  • Construction Manager/General Contractor Services
  • Historic Renovations
  • Sustainability/ LEED
  • Our Projects
  • Our Blog
  • Contact Us
  • Careers